I’ve been nominated by @KDREWKTHEBOOKWORM for The Real Neat Blog Award. Thanks so much!
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the seven questions set to you.
3. Create seven questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate five other bloggers.
1. How many physical books do you own?
I have to say, I honestly have no idea. Too many to count. I can tell you that I just got a new bookshelf, and I no longer have any space on it. Also, according to Goodreads I’ve read about 217 books, but I own much less (sadly).
2. Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
I really try not to DNF books, even if I dislike them. Especially not if a friend lent it to me or it came very recommended. I love getting books a chance as much as I can. I’d say I’d only DNF if it was truly painful to read, and sadly that has happened. Not often, though.
3. What are your favorite and least favorite things about blogging?
Favorite: Getting my opinions out there and talking about YA of course, which is my favorite subject.
Least favorite: Finding the time and energy to write them, which is why I don’t post so often (but I’m getting back to it more often now). I’m a student, and I write my own fiction, so I’m busy 🙂 But aren’t we all? Also, I hate writing things I dislike about books. I always feel guilty, but I try to be as honest as I can.
4. Tell me a teaser from the book you’re currently reading!
Right now I’m reading Invisibility by David Levithan and Andrea Creamer. Here’s a quote from the book: “People say that time slips through our fingers like sand. What they don’t acknowledge is that some of the sand sticks to the skin. These are memories that will remain, memories of the time when there was still time left.”
5. What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
Either my computer or my laptop.
6. Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
Hmm….well, my favorite food is berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries…)
7. What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
The Original High – Adam Lambert! Such a good song!
Now, my nominations:
3. @girl in bookland
- How many books do you read a month?
- What book that hasn’t come out yet are you most looking forward to?
- What was your longest reading slump?
- Why did you first decide to start a blog?
- Which blogger do you recommend your readers check out?
- What are some of your other hobbies?
- What is your favorite color?
Have fun guys!